Intel has released new drivers v6.6 for its i810/i815 graphics controllers.
Fixed in this version:
- Nothing is displayed during AVI playback in preview if Web Content is enabled.
- DVD movies do not display correctly when downscaled (flip problem).
- Occasionally, an access violation error occurs when resizing a software DVD video window.
- MPEG playback corrupted when Windows Media Player is reduced or when MPEG is shown in Web Content preview panel.
- Blue screen when switching display type (CRT/TV/Flat Panel) when running DirectX Video Acceleration enabled DVD player.
- Microsoft* Office XP office assistant "Merlin" crashes after standby
- Hkcmd.exe or hccutils.dll error appears at bootup when Symantec* PCAnywhere* is installed. Blue screen errors occur when trying to change video settings.
- Corruption appears on desktop after switching to CRT when DVD is running
- And many more...
News source: M3DZone
Download: Intel Graphics Drivers v6.6 for Win9X/ME