Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
- Completely redesigned central download engine. Improved download speed and reliability.
- Improved User Interface. Added "Stop queue" and "Start queue" buttons to IDM toolbar. "All Downloads" tree node now expands to all download categories independently on whether they are finished or not.
- Totally changed browser integration. IDM takes over any downloads from any browsers.
- Added a feature to customize keyboard keys to prevent or to force downloading with Internet Download Manager. This feature should work for any browser now, not in Internet Explorer only as before.
- Added the ignore list of sites where Internet Download Manager won't take over downloads.
- Improved "Download All" feature. The main window can be resized. It's possible now to choose a path for saving downloads.
- Added re-download feature to download complete files again
- Added "Open Folder" item in the right click menu.
- Added several new methods for FTP proxy authorization
- Added a feature not to use proxy servers for specified Internet addresses.
- Added a feature to download files larger than 4 GB
- Version 4.00 includes all latest bug fixes.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: Tonec Inc