Following yesterdays announcements, Apple have quietly released iOS 7.0.3 without too much fanfare as an over-the-air update for all iOS devices that promises to fix the iMessage issues that have been causing headaches for some users.
Some may also be pleased to learn that of all the 'motion sickness inducing' zoom and parallax effects added to iOS 7 can now be turned off too as well; check out the full changelist below.
iOS 7.0.3 changes:
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of “slide to unlock” when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
This update also brings a slew of security and stability enhancements for the OS that was released just over a month ago.