News of the delay was first rumoured over at the Inquirer, then blogged over at Engadget and finally landed in our Back Page News subforum. According to the original source, the "R600 presentation and introduction is pushed to a later date. It is pushed back for launch in Q2 and this comes officially from AMD." I hesitated to write about this unfortunate report, but now I have no choice. It looks like AMD's first DirectX 10-compatible card isn't yet on its way. According to ExtremeTech's Loyd Case, ATI (AMD's graphics division) representatives personally and officially confirmed that cards based on the chip have been delayed. ExtremeTech's article went on to say that unconfirmed problems hinted at "a respin of the silicon". NVIDIA must have tears in their eyes, from laughing so hard.
- Dopamine in software created by our members
- Best Buy will help you upgrade to Windows 10...but its help doesn't come free in front page news
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Microsoft says it could be "weeks" before you get your Windows 10 upgrade notification in front page news
- Despite successful crowdfunding campaign, YotaPhone 2's US launch has been cancelled in front page news
- Activations goes wrong? in microsoft windows discussion support
- August 2015 Games With Gold in microsoft console xbox
- Help required in choosing system to use as media server 24/7 in hardware hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.