News of the delay was first rumoured over at the Inquirer, then blogged over at Engadget and finally landed in our Back Page News subforum. According to the original source, the "R600 presentation and introduction is pushed to a later date. It is pushed back for launch in Q2 and this comes officially from AMD." I hesitated to write about this unfortunate report, but now I have no choice. It looks like AMD's first DirectX 10-compatible card isn't yet on its way. According to ExtremeTech's Loyd Case, ATI (AMD's graphics division) representatives personally and officially confirmed that cards based on the chip have been delayed. ExtremeTech's article went on to say that unconfirmed problems hinted at "a respin of the silicon". NVIDIA must have tears in their eyes, from laughing so hard.
- You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists in Real World Issues
- help with new domain in Web Design Programming
- C++ simple question in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Republican David Vitter Battles Prostitution Scandal in the Bayou in Domestic Politics
- TeamViewer 11.0.52465 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Store employees spread holiday cheer by by caroling in front Apple's 5th Ave store in Front Page News
- OnePlus' new iPhone case is a "Trojan Horse" for iPhone 6 and 6s users in Front Page News
- PotPlayer 1.6.57398 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.