News of the delay was first rumoured over at the Inquirer, then blogged over at Engadget and finally landed in our Back Page News subforum. According to the original source, the "R600 presentation and introduction is pushed to a later date. It is pushed back for launch in Q2 and this comes officially from AMD." I hesitated to write about this unfortunate report, but now I have no choice. It looks like AMD's first DirectX 10-compatible card isn't yet on its way. According to ExtremeTech's Loyd Case, ATI (AMD's graphics division) representatives personally and officially confirmed that cards based on the chip have been delayed. ExtremeTech's article went on to say that unconfirmed problems hinted at "a respin of the silicon". NVIDIA must have tears in their eyes, from laughing so hard.
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Can I change Chrome's Bookmarks location? in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Barack Obama enforces US immigration overhaul in Domestic Politics
- The Console Wars Are Over, And We Have A Clear Winner in Back Page News
- 10 Most Mysterious Mummies in the World in It's a Conspiracy!
- Woman dies after metal detector causes pacemaker to malfunction in Real World News