News of the delay was first rumoured over at the Inquirer, then blogged over at Engadget and finally landed in our Back Page News subforum. According to the original source, the "R600 presentation and introduction is pushed to a later date. It is pushed back for launch in Q2 and this comes officially from AMD." I hesitated to write about this unfortunate report, but now I have no choice. It looks like AMD's first DirectX 10-compatible card isn't yet on its way. According to ExtremeTech's Loyd Case, ATI (AMD's graphics division) representatives personally and officially confirmed that cards based on the chip have been delayed. ExtremeTech's article went on to say that unconfirmed problems hinted at "a respin of the silicon". NVIDIA must have tears in their eyes, from laughing so hard.
- PS Plus: Free Games for March 2015 in Sony Console
- C# Serialize to JSON list not working in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Metal Gear Solid V Will Be Out September 1 in Gamers' Hangout
- Two Recommendations Please in Internet, Network & Security
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Origin Game Time and On The House in Computer Gaming
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.