JavaRa is an effective way to deploy, update and remove the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Its most significant feature is the JRE Removal tool; which forcibly deletes files, directories and registry keys associated with the JRE. This can assist in repairing or removing Java when other methods fail.
Java software in general and the Java JRE in particular; allow you to run applications called ‘applets’ that are written in the Java programming language. You probably have Java JRE installed on your computer because these applets allow you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, view images in 3D, as well as many others.
JavaRa 2.4 is a minor release to correct several issues reported with the previous version. Additionally the JavaRa definitions have been updated to reflect the changes in Oracle’s Java Runtime Environment 188.8.131.52.
- Quickly update JRE
- Cleans logs and temporary files created by JRE
- Perform a clean uninstall of JRE
What's new in this version:
- Fixed issue where the JavaRa definition file would become truncated
- Updated internal URLs to reflect Oracle’s changes in the JRE download server
- Fixed issue causing hidden controls to become visible
Note: You must run JavaRa with administrator rights.