Thanks Nicholas and Hidro for this. jv16 PowerTools basically has the Tools to control your computer. Until now your computer might have been the one who was in charge, but with jv16 PowerTools you can take control. The program contains all the tools that you need for monitoring, cleaning and controlling the registry, file system and your local area network.
- The ActiveX / COM scanner is still not safe to use.
- Fixed the Registry Fixer so it doesn't try to access your floppy drive while scanning.
- Fixed one bug in the very alpha stage network code.
- Fixed a bug in the FileTool so you can now rename duplicate files.
- Improved the function which saves the lists to files and fixed a few bugs.
- Improved the dir selector.
- Improved RegTool's speed.
- Improved FileTool's speed. The performance gain is huge if you are working with a lot of files (>5000).
- Added one easter egg. Now there's three of them.
- Improved the Temp file tool so it doesn't crash to protected files.
- Improved the file tool to support - symbol. (E.g. "*.*;-*.txt;" finds all files except *.txt).
Screenshot: jv16 PowerTools 126.96.36.199 BETA