JV16 PowerTools is amazing set of tools to help you fix, repair, optimize and tune up your computer easier than ever! Does your computer seem to get slower day by day? Are you experiencing any computer problems such as crashes? jv16 PowerTools 2006 is the solution, try it now for free!
* Software Manager
* Startup Manager
* Registry Manager
* Registry Cleaner
* Registry Finder
* Registry Find and Replace
* Registry Monitor
* Registry Compactor and more...
* The program starts by default in the new Debug Mode. It means the program works very slowly and saves a log file to your Desktop.
* Do not start to translate the English.lng yet, the language interface will still change.
* All the features are implemented and should be working. Exception to this is only the Disk Defragger tool, it works but not yet as well as it should (i.e. running the defrag will not fully defrag the hard disk in most cases).
* This version still lacks a few new icons (for example to the new One Click Cleaner).
* This version does not run under any Win9x system, such as Windows 95, 98, 98 SE nor ME. The program doesn't start due to a missing NT-only DLL file.
* The main emphasis has been on making the program easier to use and on fixing bugs, these two design goals were voted to be most critical by our users in our previous user questionnaire. The only real new feature is the Disk Defragmenter. The main screen also contain another new icon - the One Click Cleaner. It doesn't contain any new features per se, but allows you to perform many cleanup operations easier than before.
* The History Manager and Cookie Manager features were removed because they never reached much popularity among users, and the quality of the features weren't as good as possible.
* The policy of disabled Start button has now been changed - now all the Start buttons of all the main features are enabled by default, and the program prompts you tell you if you haven't filled in all the required input data.