Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 combines reactive antivirus detection with the latest proactive technologies to provide your computer with solid and dependable protection against malicious programs. Beginners in particular will be pleasantly surprised to find a product that is simple to install and set up, while more advanced users will find a highly adaptable product that can be easily tailored to suit their individual requirements.
* On-the-fly scanning of emails & Internet traffic
* Proactive defense against new malicious programs
* Optimized antivirus scanning
* Protection from rootkits
* Instant database updates
* Simplicity and ease of use
* Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Protection from spyware, adware and other potentially hostile programs
* Antivirus scanning for removable data storage media
* Scanning and disinfection of archived files
* Protection from dangerous macros in Microsoft Office documents
* Rollback of changes made by malicious programs on your computer
* Support for Windows Vista and 64-bit systems
New in Kaspersky Anti-Virus v.22.214.171.1241, Release date: 15.03.2007
- Error that caused resource leakage in case of intense activity of third-party applications has been fixed.
- Error that caused slowdown in operating system loading has been fixed.
- Error that caused application crash during virus scan task execution has been fixed.
- Error that occurred during the use of sysprep utility has been fixed.
- Problem that cased errors while updating through the followingproxies: UserGate 4.0, Usergate - 3.1, WinGate 3.0.5, has beeneliminated.
- Disinfection of e-mail databases in PST format attached to a message is not supported.
- After work in the advanced disinfection mode to prevent an activeinfection links to deleted infected files may remain in the registry insome cases.
- Application of defined settings in Microsoft Internet Explorerfunctions incorrectly if different proxy servers are specified forvarious protocols.
- Scanning of VBA macros: monitoring of APIFUNCTION macro execution is disabled.