Kaspersky Anti-Virus combines traditional antivirus defense methods with the latest proactive technologies to provide solid and dependable protection against malicious programs. This award-winning antivirus software includes protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms and keyloggers and features our automated hourly updates.
Features of Kaspersky Antivirus:
- Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
- Protection from spyware, adware and other potentially hostile programs
- Antivirus scanning for removable data storage media
- Scanning and disinfection of archived files
- Protection from dangerous macros in Microsoft Office documents
- Rollback of changes made by malicious programs on your computer
- On-the-fly scanning of emails & Internet traffic
- Proactive defense against new malicious programs
- Optimized antivirus scanning
- Protection from rootkits
- Instant database updates
- Simplicity and ease of use
- KLV07-07.Klif.sys calling NtOpenProcess vulnerability has been fixed.
- Under certain conditions advanced mode disinfection may leave registry links to deleted infected files.
- Under Microsoft Windows Vista the installation program may freeze if there is an established VPN connection. To resolve the issue, we recommend that the VPN connection be broken prior to application install.
- With SSL scans enabled, there might be issues communicating with certain sites which require verification of a client certificate. To resolve the issue it is recommended that encrypted traffic from certain necessary applications be added to the exclusions.
- When updating Microsoft WindowsXPto Microsoft Windows Vista,the application has to be removed prior to the start of the update procedure and reinstalled following the update.
- When updating to a higher version of Microsoft Windows Vista (for example, from Home Basic to Ultimate), the application restore procedure must be performed.
- Writing the rescue disk to a DVD is not supported.
- There are compatibility problems with HTTP tunneling. Temporarily disable Web Anti-Virus to resolve.