KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
# New Features:
* Added option to specify a database color; by specifying a color, the main window icon and the tray icon are recolored.
* When searching for a string containing a whitespace character, KeePass now splits the terms and reports all entries containing all of the terms (e.g. when you search for "Forum KeePass" without the quotes, all entries containing both "Forum" and "KeePass" are reported); the order of the terms is arbitrary; if you want to search for a term containing whitespace, enclose the term in quotes.
* Added support for sending keystrokes (auto-type) to windows that are using different keyboard layouts.
* Improved version formatting in update dialog.
* On Windows Vista and higher, the restart dialog after changing the language is now shown as modern task dialog.
* KeePassLibC can now be compiled in debug x64 and release Unicode x64 mode.
* Various code optimizations.
* Minor other improvements.