KeyScrambler is a well-established anti-keylogging program that encrypts users' keystrokes in real time to protect their private info against theft by keyloggers. KeyScrambler (file size ~1.4 MB) takes very little resources to run and requires no user effort. And yet it protects 29 browsers and up to 170+ applications against keylogging. KeyScrambler (the Premium edition) also encrypts the user's login credentials in Windows workstation, Active Directory Domain, Windows Vista’s User Account Control prompts (UAC), and all of the Windows Store (Metro) Apps. It effectively cuts down on system-wide data breaches and network intrusion.
What's new in KeyScrambler 3.4:
- Back-end and performance improvements.
- Fixes scrambling bug with capital letters in the Google Toolbar in IE.
- All three KeyScrambler editions add support for 5 more Browsers: 360 Browser, Browser7, Epic, Sogou, and WhiteHat Aviator.
- KeyScrambler Personal now supports 38 browsers in total. It protects your keystrokes on all websites.
- KeyScrambler Professional and Premium also add support for an Email Program (Forte Agent), 2 Messaging Programs (BitMessage and Jitsi), 2 Games (League of Legends and Orion for Minecraft), and 4 Password Managers (1Password, Kaspersky Password Manager, Norton Identity Safe, and ToolWiz Password Safe).
- KeyScrambler Premium in addition adds support for 3 Encryption Programs (DriveCrypt, mSecure, and ToolWiz bSafe), a File Manager (PowerDesk), a Financial Program (ALF-BanCo), and 3 Cloud Storage Apps (SpiderOak, Tresorit, and Wuala).