Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 is a completely free solution for detecting and cleaning trojans and viruses, and protect your computer with system defense K+ and boundary defense. It can be a standalone product, and also can be a good secondary security solution. Kingsoft Free Antivirus is based on Cloud Security technology with faster operation and lower CPU utilization. Kingsoft Antivirus provides real-time malware protection against attacks from worms, Trojans, spyware, malware and unnamed viruses, detects emerging threats and removes hidden threats from your computer quickly.
What's included in Kingsoft Antivirus 2012?
- Malware/Antivirus scanner based on cloud engine and local engine.
- Boundary defense: Web defense, download shield, USB defense and more, prevent malware from entering your system.
- System Defense K+: Cloud proactive defense, stop malware execution, and any other malicious modification to your system.
- Check system vulnerabilities which can be exploits by hackers. It also block malicious scan, remote control and other hacking activities.
What's new in this version:
- Download Shield supports extra 2 software:
- Download Accelerator Plus (DAP)
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Filter feature added to Download Shield
- Scan complete downloaded files while download through web browser
- Optional settings for removing downloaded Windows update patches
- You can select delete/save Windows update pactches which have been installed
- Upgrades for Kingsoft Vul Fix
- Some bug fixes:
- Enhance antivirus solutions against Macro viruses
- Fixed display error of Cloud Defense
- Fixed bugs of popup window
- Fixed bug of Application Rules of Defense
- Other minor bug fixes