The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
What's new in KMPlayer 220.127.116.11:
- Support playing J2J method modulated files.
- Support Drag & Drop files IN Zip.
- Changed extended links at Window 8 & UAC.
- Fixed screen black OUT error IN EVR C/A.
- Fixed SKIP from embedded AVI Reader in KMP.
- Fixed Bookmark functions.
- Added poster searching function (Album Art UPGRADE)
Note: KMPlayer includes 3rd party (optional) software.