One of our forum members has discovered that Kotaku, a popular gamers’ news site, is taking pictures from his blog, cropping them, and posting them as part of their gaming stories. Not only did Kotaku not ask Prince17 for permission to take his pictures, they did not credit his work whatsoever. To make matters worse, this has happened twice: once by author Luke Plunkett and the second time by Brian Ashcraft. Kotaku is often sourced by Neowin both on the forums and on the main page. Pictures need to be sourced just as words do, we have strict rules for that here and we are disappointed to see that Kotaku apparently does not. Prince17 has sent an e-mail to Kotaku; we hope this problem can be resolved without legal action.
- Legend Of Zelda DLC Coming To Mario Kart 8 in Nintendo Console
- Madden NFL 15 won't be playable early unless you pay for EA Access in Microsoft Console
- People really like looking at porn on their PS3s in Gamers' Hangout
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- Media com in Internet, Network & Security
- New Music System in Wall of Sound
- Poll: Should Windows 9/Threshold be X64 only? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.