LastPass is easy, secure password and data management. Not only is the LastPass Password Manager free, it saves you time while keeping you safe. While our minds struggle to keep track of an increasingly complex variety of online accounts, LastPass allows you to effortlessly save, organize, and access your login data. After downloading the LastPass Password Manager and creating an account, you'll be able to securely store your login information, autofill and autologin to your favorite sites, and sync your saved data across all major browsers and platforms.
What's new in this version:
- New: Security score is calculated automatically and shown next to the Security Challenge link in your vault.
- New Maxthon browser support (beta)
- New: Perform hashing in binary components to speedup login, password iterations now recommended to be increased to 5000.
- New: Windows 8 metro app is available in the Win8 store. It is free, download it when you upgrade to Windows 8.
- New: Preference to clear login credentials that were filled by LastPass automatically on logout.
- New: Windows Phone application recently got an overhaul. Windows Phone 8 is now supported. We have reset everyone's trial, so if you want to out the new app, please try it.
- New: LastPass Sentry - Run the Security Challenge and be notified if any of your usernames have been leaked.
- Resolved: Fixed NTLM authentication in IE.
- Improved: Generate Secure Password more accessible in toolbar menu.
- New Enterprise Feature: SAML Support extended to include Box.com, SalesForce, Zendesk, and others.
- New Enterprise Feature: Send security score policy - see the security score for all user's in your enterprise so you can see who may not be following best practices.
- New Enterprise Feature: Super Admin Password Recovery does not require user to change password to setup.
- New Enterprise Feature: Push sites into user's vaults.