3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Take a look at your Google Dashboard Location History. in General Discussion
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- How To Store Other Things in Hardware Hangout
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- A way to store all your USB Memory Sticks. in Hardware Hangout
- Algorithm able to identify online trolls in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.