3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Microsoft brings MKV video playback to Windows Phone 8.1 with Update 2 in Front Page News
- everyone's opinion on best antivirus/firewall? in Internet, Network & Security
- ISIS in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- uTorrent 184.108.40.206097 in Front Page News
- Samsung to build Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processors in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.