3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Microsoft wants you to share your idea for how HoloLens will "transform the world" in Front Page News
- How Mac Changed Your Life? in Apple Mac Support
- Adobe renames Flash to Adobe Animate, embracing HTML 5 in Front Page News
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity in Back Page News
- Hidden Android Programs Killing Battery in Tablet Media Devices Smartphones
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Nexus 6P - A personal review in Front Page News
- Mark Zuckerberg to give 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion) to charity in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.