3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Health just got an awesome new overhaul in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Spec Showdown: Surface Book vs MacBook Pro vs Dell XPS 13 in Front Page News
- Looking to Upgrade my Late 2008 Nehalem System in Hardware Hangout
- Discuss: What do you think of Microsoft's new Surface Book? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.