3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- The Age Of Disinformation in Real World Issues
- Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Device in Real World Issues
- Killer robots will leave humans 'utterly defenceless' in Real World Issues
- Putin on Guard for 2018 World Cup in Russia in Real World Issues
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.