3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Printing via RDP with a none supported printer in Internet, Network & Security
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Odd password field question in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.