3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Cheap Laptops for my Classroom in General Discussion
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion News
- new to teamviwer need help in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Windows 10 Taskbar Icons look awful in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Quantum Break's TV series teased, new gameplay footage in Front Page News
- Security experts create worm that infects Mac firmware and is nearly impossible to get rid of in Front Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.