3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Amazon expands 'Dash Button' program and offers $5 credit for Prime members in Front Page News
- 10532 now fails to install, does win10 update process ever work? in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Twitter on Windows Phone drops character limit for Direct Messages in Front Page News
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid toy now available in Front Page News
- JBL's 'Pulse 2' is a water-resistant portable speaker with 100 LED light show in Front Page News
- Pipo's 'X9' is one of the most unique Windows 10 hybrid tablet PCs to date in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.