3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Internal Network Security in Internet, Network & Security
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Steam Is Now Offering Refunds in Computer Gaming
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.