3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Do anyone still own CRT TVs or monitors? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Will GTA V For PC Be ‘Cancelled’? in Gamers' Hangout
- Great Online Photo Editor in Software Discussion & Support
- Man pleads guilty to fraud in $1 millon Bugatti crash in The Neobahn
- 2014 game release dates (Sept. - Dec.) in Gamers' Hangout
- mouse buttons not as smooth as it use to be in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.