3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Casual games to play while watching series in Computer Gaming
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter re-elected despite corruption scandal after opponent concedes. in Real World News
- Microsoft files for trademark for 'HoloPets', hints at a future filled with virtual animal in Front Page News
- I need some help for a friend please. in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.