3D displays have been long coming, but the models so far have been fairly small in size and have been fairly unimpressive. However, LG showed of a 32in 3D display at IFA in Berlin which did quite a good job of adding to the depth of field. The only downside was the 4m ideal viewing distance, although this should be too much of a problem if this was to become a technology used in TVs. The picture doesn't do it any justice at all, as the camera was unable to capture the 3D aspect of the panel, but some of the demos looked very impressive
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- never go full retard! in General Discussion
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.