LG will next week unveil a consumer optical disc player capable of handling both HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc next-generation disc formats, it has emerged. The company appears to have confirmed that it will launch the device at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas next week, but it's keeping mum on details like availability and pricing. Samsung is the name most associated with dual-format players - the LG rival last year admitted it was considering such a device, having been earlier rumoured to be working on one. Later, Samsung indicated it had nixed the notion, preferring to put its full weight behind the Blu-ray Disc format, which it has long been a supporter.
- HTC owners can now get 100GB of free cloud storage on Google Drive in Front Page News
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- How to Properly Setup a DNS Hostname with VPS Linux Server in Internet, Network & Security
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Xbox 360 'Minecraft' owners can get the game for $5 on Xbox One this Friday in Front Page News
- I knew it about Bing...... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- [Humor] Spelling fail... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Definitive Best *Free* Antivirus 2014 in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.