LG will next week unveil a consumer optical disc player capable of handling both HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc next-generation disc formats, it has emerged. The company appears to have confirmed that it will launch the device at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas next week, but it's keeping mum on details like availability and pricing. Samsung is the name most associated with dual-format players - the LG rival last year admitted it was considering such a device, having been earlier rumoured to be working on one. Later, Samsung indicated it had nixed the notion, preferring to put its full weight behind the Blu-ray Disc format, which it has long been a supporter.
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- iclever Wireless Speaker and fast USB charger with 6 ports review! in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Xbox One TV tuner now available in US & Canada in Microsoft Console
- Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Card ( email@example.com ) in General Discussion
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- I see black people! in General Discussion
- Russia puts off super-rocket, focuses on Angara upgrade in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.