LG will next week unveil a consumer optical disc player capable of handling both HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc next-generation disc formats, it has emerged. The company appears to have confirmed that it will launch the device at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas next week, but it's keeping mum on details like availability and pricing. Samsung is the name most associated with dual-format players - the LG rival last year admitted it was considering such a device, having been earlier rumoured to be working on one. Later, Samsung indicated it had nixed the notion, preferring to put its full weight behind the Blu-ray Disc format, which it has long been a supporter.
- SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates in Science Discussion & News
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Quicker way to install Windows Updates from Windows 7 Sp1 ISO in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.