LG will next week unveil a consumer optical disc player capable of handling both HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc next-generation disc formats, it has emerged. The company appears to have confirmed that it will launch the device at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas next week, but it's keeping mum on details like availability and pricing. Samsung is the name most associated with dual-format players - the LG rival last year admitted it was considering such a device, having been earlier rumoured to be working on one. Later, Samsung indicated it had nixed the notion, preferring to put its full weight behind the Blu-ray Disc format, which it has long been a supporter.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Teen Caught Making Love to Stuffed Horse in Walmart in Real World News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Member Pictures 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.