When not threatening to sue Linux makers, Microsoft can't help itself from partnering with them. Redmond today announced a buddy-buddy deal with desktop Linux maker Linspire. We'd call it a stretch to say that anyone cares about the technical details behind the Microsoft-Linspire tie-up, but that would send a handful of Linspire zealots into seizures. Instead, we'll note that Microsoft and Linspire have pledged to work on a wide range of areas
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- My New Turtle Bank! Isn't he cute!? in General Discussion
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps in Real World News
- aftermarket accessories for accord v6 in The Neobahn
- The 10 Biggest OMG Moments on PlayStation in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.