When not threatening to sue Linux makers, Microsoft can't help itself from partnering with them. Redmond today announced a buddy-buddy deal with desktop Linux maker Linspire. We'd call it a stretch to say that anyone cares about the technical details behind the Microsoft-Linspire tie-up, but that would send a handful of Linspire zealots into seizures. Instead, we'll note that Microsoft and Linspire have pledged to work on a wide range of areas
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia 830 leaks again, best images of new device so far in Front Page News
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- [Win 8.1 Pro] Netflix App crashing on start-up in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.