When not threatening to sue Linux makers, Microsoft can't help itself from partnering with them. Redmond today announced a buddy-buddy deal with desktop Linux maker Linspire. We'd call it a stretch to say that anyone cares about the technical details behind the Microsoft-Linspire tie-up, but that would send a handful of Linspire zealots into seizures. Instead, we'll note that Microsoft and Linspire have pledged to work on a wide range of areas
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- Different between WD passport ultra and element in Hardware Hangout
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.