When not threatening to sue Linux makers, Microsoft can't help itself from partnering with them. Redmond today announced a buddy-buddy deal with desktop Linux maker Linspire. We'd call it a stretch to say that anyone cares about the technical details behind the Microsoft-Linspire tie-up, but that would send a handful of Linspire zealots into seizures. Instead, we'll note that Microsoft and Linspire have pledged to work on a wide range of areas
- Microsoft brings MKV video playback to Windows Phone 8.1 with Update 2 in Front Page News
- everyone's opinion on best antivirus/firewall? in Internet, Network & Security
- ISIS in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- uTorrent 184.108.40.206097 in Front Page News
- Samsung to build Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processors in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.