When not threatening to sue Linux makers, Microsoft can't help itself from partnering with them. Redmond today announced a buddy-buddy deal with desktop Linux maker Linspire. We'd call it a stretch to say that anyone cares about the technical details behind the Microsoft-Linspire tie-up, but that would send a handful of Linspire zealots into seizures. Instead, we'll note that Microsoft and Linspire have pledged to work on a wide range of areas
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Graphics Card suggestions ~£100 in Hardware Hangout
- My computer has been hacked. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- The Jimquisition: The Asset Flip in Gamers' Hangout
- Polari IRC in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Anyone Know A Good Kindle To PDF Converter Program? in Software Discussion & Support
- Space mining is now... in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.