LiLi USB Creator (Linux Live USB Creator) makes it easy to try out some of the available Linux variations, including Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Fedora, Debian and many others. The program can automatically download the distribution you want to use, or you can create the Live USB drive from an existing ISO image or CD. LiLi USB Creator offers an easy to use (almost too toy-like) interface that makes it easy, even for non-technical users, to experiment with Linux without the need for a spare computer or dual booting.
Lili even comes with a built-in virtualization feature (VirtualBox) that lets you run Linux from within Windows without the need to reboot. Other features include support for data persistence (Live USB), hidden install option, intelligent drive formatting and more.
Version 2.8.28, new Linux Distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (Unity)
- Kubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (KDE)
- Xubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (Xfce)
- Lubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (LXDE)
- Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty Tahr" (GNOME)
- Edubuntu 14.04 (DVD)
- Ubuntu Studio 14.04 (DVD)
- UbuntuKylin 14.04 "Trusty Tahr"
- Mythbuntu 14.04 LTS