LockCrypt is a free account management program written in Java. It uses high strength AES encryption to encrypt your data, so only you can access it.
LockCrypt is now available in German and Czech. Thanks Jan and Florian for helping with the translations.
It's now possible to re-lock LockCrypt to make it ask for a password again, and copy buttons have been added to account view, as well as an option to delete the clipboard data which was copied after a specified amount of time.
Changes in version 1.3:
- Added a button to re-lock LockCrypt, clearing all data and re-prompting for the password.
- Added copy buttons to account view.
- Added Secure Clipboard to erase clipboard data after a set length of time.
- Added internationalization.
- Added word wrap to fields on account view.
- Added German translation (Thanks Florian).
- Added Czech translation (Jan Janouaek).
- LockCrypt now remembers the window size and divider location on shutdown/restart.
- Fixed bug with renaming groups.
- Fixed/added: When adding an account, fields are saved before the form is refreshed when deleting a field. (Thanks Fritzie3210)
LockCrypt Mobile, a J2ME version is also available. It allows you to carry your account database with you on any Java enabled mobile device.