Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard. It has been reported that this version works with Vista 32bit but not Vista 64bit.
- Pentagon plans long-range missile defense radar in Alaska in Science Discussion & News
- Win with NeoWin... Hello! in Introduce Yourself
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- It’s about time: Google vows to fix the worst thing about its Chrome browser in Back Page News
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Complete Switch to *NIX and Linux: May 17, 2015 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- SourceForge grabs GIMP for Windows’ account, wraps installer in bundle-pushing adware in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.