Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard. It has been reported that this version works with Vista 32bit but not Vista 64bit.
- Windows 10 Threshold 2 rumored to launch in November in Front Page News
- BBC to broadcast Grand Theft Auto TV drama despite Rockstar legal action; trailer released in Front Page News
- When should we expect to see new Ultrabooks with the new Intel chips? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 RSAT Released in Microsoft Windows Support
- Machinima settles with FTC over its deceptive Xbox One advertising in Front Page News
- Logitech launches K380 Bluetooth keyboard and M535 mouse in Front Page News
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue same-sex marriage licenses in Real World News
- Twitter to change favoriting tweets to 'Like' soon in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.