Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard. It has been reported that this version works with Vista 32bit but not Vista 64bit.
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Xbox head confirms 'parity clause' on Xbox One is dead in front page news
- International Space Station (Updates) in science discussion news
- Creator of original Windows 95 Start menu unimpressed by Windows 10 version in front page news
- Microsoft reportedly validating Windows 10 Pro licenses bought for $2 due to Store bug in front page news
- Mozilla cries foul on changes to Windows 10's default browser settings in front page news
- CPU Heatsink Question in hardware hangout
- You'll soon be able to summon Microsoft's digital assistant with the $23 'Cortana Button' in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.