Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard. It has been reported that this version works with Vista 32bit but not Vista 64bit.
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- CyanogenMod releases first iteration of CM13, but you probably can't get it for your device in Front Page News
- Raspberry Pi Zero launches with $5 price tag in Front Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
- Possible New SSD - How Easy is it to Transfer Current One? in Hardware Hangout
- Transmission-Qt Win 2.84.6 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.