Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard. It has been reported that this version works with Vista 32bit but not Vista 64bit.
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- hp MSM760 - So Many Issues in Internet, Network & Security
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Run script at boot as root to reset keyboard backlight in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Tech Comics in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Nokia and collaborators to build 5G test network in Finland by early 2015 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.