Logitech SetPoint is the software used to install and control Logitech mice and keyboards. It contains drivers and software enabling you to take full advantage of your mouse and keyboard. It has been reported that this is a Vista specific release for both 32bit and 64bit flavours.
- A new render of Nokia's alleged C1 smartphone surface in Front Page News
- Start10 v1.06 in Front Page News
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Microsoft's Surface 3 gets 10% off in the UK; now available from £377 in Front Page News
- Raspberry Pi Zero launches with $5 price tag in Front Page News
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.