Logitech unveiled its MX Air Mouse this morning, a laser mouse that works on the desk and in the air. A somewhat similar product from Gyration has been available for a while. However, the underlying technology isn't quite the same. The Air MX uses Freespace motion control technology, which interprets how you move the mouse regardless of where you point it ensuring accurate and responsive navigation at a range of up to 30 feet. That alone sets it apart from Gyration's device which needs to be pointed directly at the computer.
- Win10 Search Box - Change search engine from bing to Google in Microsoft Windows Support
- Phil Spencer is not sure if the Xbox One can catch the PS4 in Front Page News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Office 2016 available now via Home Use Program in Microsoft Windows Support
- Tablets in Hardware Hangout
- Could the Space shuttle have made it to the moon? in General Discussion
- Microsoft account problems on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows Support
- Another day, another mass shooting... in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.