Logitech unveiled its MX Air Mouse this morning, a laser mouse that works on the desk and in the air. A somewhat similar product from Gyration has been available for a while. However, the underlying technology isn't quite the same. The Air MX uses Freespace motion control technology, which interprets how you move the mouse regardless of where you point it ensuring accurate and responsive navigation at a range of up to 30 feet. That alone sets it apart from Gyration's device which needs to be pointed directly at the computer.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Office Now: Microsoft's Office personal assistant coming to iOS, Android and Windows in Front Page News
- Nature's Zombie Apocalypse in Computer Gaming
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Chromebook sales expected to hit 7.3 million this year - but businesses don't want them in Front Page News
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.