Logitech unveiled its MX Air Mouse this morning, a laser mouse that works on the desk and in the air. A somewhat similar product from Gyration has been available for a while. However, the underlying technology isn't quite the same. The Air MX uses Freespace motion control technology, which interprets how you move the mouse regardless of where you point it ensuring accurate and responsive navigation at a range of up to 30 feet. That alone sets it apart from Gyration's device which needs to be pointed directly at the computer.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hi fellas in Introduce Yourself
- Win 10 Preview to RTM question. in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Tyson Fury to fight Wladimir Klitschko in October in The Sporting Arena
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Adblocking... Could Patreon revolutionise the internet? in General Discussion
- Best Surface 3 Case in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.