Logitech unveiled its MX Air Mouse this morning, a laser mouse that works on the desk and in the air. A somewhat similar product from Gyration has been available for a while. However, the underlying technology isn't quite the same. The Air MX uses Freespace motion control technology, which interprets how you move the mouse regardless of where you point it ensuring accurate and responsive navigation at a range of up to 30 feet. That alone sets it apart from Gyration's device which needs to be pointed directly at the computer.
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- need to buy a mouse...now! in Hardware Hangout
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Gigantic Black Hole Discovered From the Dawn of Time in Science Discussion & News
- ULA still wants to use the RD-180 engine (and wants the import ban relaxed) in Science Discussion & News
- Generating RSS Feeds on Site in Web Design / Programming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.