Logitech unveiled its MX Air Mouse this morning, a laser mouse that works on the desk and in the air. A somewhat similar product from Gyration has been available for a while. However, the underlying technology isn't quite the same. The Air MX uses Freespace motion control technology, which interprets how you move the mouse regardless of where you point it ensuring accurate and responsive navigation at a range of up to 30 feet. That alone sets it apart from Gyration's device which needs to be pointed directly at the computer.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.7 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- What is your favorite game on Android? in Mobile Gaming
- AIMP 3.60 Build 1492 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.