The Wireless Networking and Devices teams want to better understand your needs in order to build wireless diagnostic features into the design of the next vesion of Windows, code-named Longhorn. Through this posted survey, they want to understand what wireless diagnostic features are most important to you.
- Audi have successfully made diesel fuel from carbon dioxide and water in Science Discussion & News
- Microsoft releases a new Surface 3 ad days before tablet goes on sale in Front Page News
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Save 40% with the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit Bundle in Front Page News
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.