Capcom has proven surprisingly diligent about listening to player feedback regarding Lost Planet, resulting in a multiplayer patch based on experiences with the multiplayer demo released weeks prior that was distributed before the game was released. In a world of delayed Xbox Live content, that's basically unheard of. With the final game out, however, some more issues have come up, and Capcom will be responding to them in a patch to be released on or around March 9th.
Lost Planet Updates:
- In the pre-game lobby, a country flag icon will be shown next to the Gamertag of each player. This will be especially helpful for determining location of the match host.
- In the pre-game lobby, an icon will be added next to each player's Gamertag, indicating connection strength, speed and rating.
- In Team Elimination, Post Grab and Fugitive modes, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
- At the post-match Results screen, an indicator will be added next to the Gamertag of the person who is speaking.
- At the post-match Results screen, Gamertags of the players who have left the session will be darkened.
- Sometimes in Fugitive mode there would be multiple Fugitives instead of just one -- Fixed
- Occasionally, if an error occurred on the lobby screen, another lobby screen would be displayed on top of it -- Fixed
- Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, the game would hang at the transition screen going from the lobby to the game and then reboot -- Fixed
- Sometimes when there was a long delay/lag, depending on the console, certain players in the match would become invisible for the duration of the match -- Fixed
- Sometimes post-match Results screens would show players who did not participate in the match -- Fixed
- Starting a taunt animation during a reload shortened the reload time as an exploit -- Fixed