The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- PlayStation digital refund policy in spotlight on BBC's Watchdog tonight in Sony Console
- Wildstar Going Free to Play in Computer Gaming
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- Isolating guest network fromthe rest of the network. in Internet, Network & Security
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.