The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ShareX 10.0.0 in Front Page News
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- I´m having trouble with dial-up and error 720 :/ in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- Exact Audio Copy 1.1 in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.