The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- D3200 with 18-55mm + 55 - 200mm worth it? in Digital Camera Lab
- Coaches at Catholic school ‘had sex with students for years’ in Real World News
- 5000 likes in Milestones and Achievements
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
- Microsoft's Lumia 630 now available from £89.95 in the UK in Front Page News
- Seagate harddrive in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.