The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Questions about cold approaching girls.... in General Discussion
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Microsoft reaffirms "Your email belongs to you, not us" amidst privacy legal battle in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.