The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Rumour: PS4 Firmware 2.50 Suspend/Resume Coming March/April in Sony Console
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- uTorrent client is stealing your CPU cycles to mine Bitcoins in Back Page News
- PS4 sales top 20.2 million units worldwide in Sony Console
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.