The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- VCP exam? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- EU to David Cameron: Leave porn alone! in Front Page News
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.