The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Office 2016 crash in Software Discussion & Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New Bing video tugs at your heartstrings, tests how well you can fight back tears in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 10162 ISOs ahead of release to Slow Ring in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.