The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Microsoft unveils new Chatpad keyboard for Xbox One, available to pre-order now in Front Page News
- PDF file is damaged and cannot be restored, but the browser opens. in Software Discussion Support
- Microsoft shows off a glimpse of its new Xbox One UI "powered by Windows 10" in Front Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- New build of Windows 10 Mobile is being prepped for release, version will be greater than 10240 in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out new peripherals for Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.