The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Psexec prob with XP in Internet, Network & Security
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- T-Mobile rolls out OTA update for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge before they're even on sale in Front Page News
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft's Lumia 530 will soon be available for just $29 off-contract in Australia in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.