The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- HTC One M9 specs and pricing revealed at BestBuy in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- IPB 4 release candidate now out in Site & Forum Issues
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Split Rar files CRC Failing in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.