The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Spec Showdown: Lumia 950 and 950 XL vs iPhone 6S vs Galaxy S6 vs Nexus in Front Page News
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Save 50% off iBeats By Dre In-Ear Headphones via Neowin Deals in Front Page News
- Ethernet/Patch Cable Extender in Internet Network Security
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- HP continues to follow in Surface's footsteps with the Spectre x2 in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.