The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Tor Browser Bundle 4.5 in Front Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- IObit Driver Booster 126.96.36.199 in Front Page News
- FastStone Capture 8.2 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.