The link below is a video of a "Lost" promo using the Flip 3D interface. The blog entry points out that the average user may not realize that the Flip 3D effect has anything to do with Windows Vista. Of course, this is part of a broader campaign, including traditional 30- and 60-second television ads. But from this ad alone, the connection isn't necessarily obvious, even if Windows Vista is mentioned at the end. Either way, Microsoft's marketing team is obviously trying various approaches with the launch of the software giant's latest OS.
- Selling old PC with OEM Windows license... while swapping HDDs in Software Discussion & Support
- VMware Fusion 7 Launches with Virtualization Support for OS X Yosemite and Windows 8.1 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Diet soda drinkers lose more weight than water drinkers in Science Discussion & News
- What do you use your smart watch for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.