A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
What's new in this version:
- When creating the WinPE rescue media, specific drivers that could cause Windows PE to crash at startup are now excluded.
- Flash media drives formatted using 'USB-ZIP' are now supported
- ReDeploy - Win8/8.1 redeploy failed with some mass storage drivers. This has been resolved.
- Pre-snapshot user script problem - The VSS snapshot could begin before the "_before_snapshot_wait.bat" script had completed. This has been resolved
- Extended partition support - Improved compatibly with non-sequential, Linux configured, extended partition layouts.
- PE 5 Auto restore - When restoring a Windows system partition from within Windows the auto boot into PE 5 would not be available. This has been resolved.
- Encrypted NTFS filesystem clone - Clones including encrypted NTFS filesystems could fail. This has been resolved