In response to users, Microsoft has added the ability to publish photos on Flickr from Windows Live Photo Gallery (Publish menu). The feature is only available with the latest beta version (2.2 refresh) which must be acquired from Microsoft Update after installing the previous Beta version. As well, amongst the usual bug fixing, the software giant has removed the WDS (Windows Desktop Search) requirement for installing WLPG on Windows XP. The catch? It still has to be installed, but can be uninstalled afterwards (assuming you have build 1299.1010 and WDS is not being used by any other programs). Is Microsoft making the right move by working with a competitor?
- URGENT: Readability and ad issues on Neowin front page [resolved] in Site Announcements
- Pay to beta test in Gamers' Hangout
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- SpaceX reusable launcher (Grasshopper) thread 2 in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.