In response to users, Microsoft has added the ability to publish photos on Flickr from Windows Live Photo Gallery (Publish menu). The feature is only available with the latest beta version (2.2 refresh) which must be acquired from Microsoft Update after installing the previous Beta version. As well, amongst the usual bug fixing, the software giant has removed the WDS (Windows Desktop Search) requirement for installing WLPG on Windows XP. The catch? It still has to be installed, but can be uninstalled afterwards (assuming you have build 1299.1010 and WDS is not being used by any other programs). Is Microsoft making the right move by working with a competitor?
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Sony to launch Xperia Z3 flagship and ultra-thin mini-tablet this week in Front Page News
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- need a new backpack - but spacious in Hardware Hangout
- Printer only prints sometimes in Software Discussion & Support
- My next smartphone will run… in Poll Station
- The Oatmeal: Why haven't you had kids yet? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.