Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- uTorrent client is stealing your CPU cycles to mine Bitcoins in Back Page News
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Rumour: PS4 Firmware 2.50 Suspend/Resume Coming March/April in Sony Console
- PS4 sales top 20.2 million units worldwide in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.