Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Windows 10: Disabling P2P WU Sharing in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Rise of the Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 in holiday 2016 in gamers hangout
- Action Center Hidden but not Turned off in microsoft windows discussion support
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in web browser discussion support
- July 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- Windows 10 and Sony VAIO Computers - DO NOT UPGRADE TO 10 YET! in microsoft windows discussion support
- StartIsBack++ 1.0 Windows 10 Start menu program released in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.