Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Lumia 520 won't update to Windows 10 preview! in Windows Phone
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- Snapchat's lawyers threaten existence of '6discover' app on Windows Phone in Front Page News
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.