Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- New Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB Unlocked $449 in General Discussion
- Teens arrested for using Lizard Squad's hack-for-hire services to target Microsoft in Front Page News
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
- New 1TB Playstation 4 model is using older, outdated hardware in Front Page News
- How would I sign a firefox addon that a developer no longer has up on the addon page but I saved it ? in Web Browser Discussion Support
- Windows 10 doesn't like adaptive CPU clock changing in Microsoft Windows Support
- Sony crowdfunding a new smartwatch in Front Page News
- Key Apple Music Executive Ian Rogers is leaving the company two months after service's launch in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.