Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- Windows 10 is getting a Japanese anime mascot, but it still needs a name in Back Page News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How important are a replaceable battery and expandable storage in a smartphone? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.