Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- If you are going to use HTTPS, use it for everything please in Site & Forum Issues
- Help identifying the right type of curtain rod in The Hobby Corner
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
- Best ASP.NET / PHP Host in Web Design / Programming
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- postal 2 paradise lost (i am stuck) in Computer Gaming
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.