Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.6 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- Apple is Hitler, says Chinese CEO in Back Page News
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.