Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities in Real World Issues
- How do i upgrade from build 10159 to 10162? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.