Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- 11 yo Boy (Legally) Hunts and Kills Rare Deer, His Prize? A Facebook Flame War. in Real World News
- Forza Horizon 2 in Microsoft Console
- Best Tempered Glass screen for Galaxy S5? in Android
- Galaxy S5 question. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- EBOLA Outbreak in It's a Conspiracy!
- Windows Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Advice Regard Monitor Upgrade in Hardware Hangout
- Are your pockets staining the plastic strips on the new iPhone? in Back Page News