Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Problem with game in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Man survives shotgun attack after his iPhone takes brunt of blast in Real World News
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [definitive] Best Android Apps in Android
- Sword-wielding bipolar man in elf costume stabs BMW, fights criminal charges in trial in Real World News
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.