Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Can't open ACSM eBook files on Windows 8.1 tablet in Software Discussion & Support
- Arrest of Marquita McCall - Graphic Video in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.