Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Remote desktop not working in Windows 10? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
- Logon without User Screen Does Not Work in microsoft windows discussion support
- Notebook cpu fan issue in hardware hangout
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 rumoured specs and renders leaked in front page news
- Zidoo's 'X1' is a $59 Android media box that touts its 4K prowess in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.