Windows XP SP2 provides more than 600 new Group Policy settings to help administrators manage policy settings related to Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Internet Communication Management, Automatic Updates, security, Terminal Services, user profiles, and other network-related features. This white paper includes information to help administrators assess, deploy, and use the new Group Policy settings delivered with SP2.
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- never go full retard! in General Discussion
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.