Matrox has announced its latest remote graphics device – the Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit. Using fiber optic cabling (sold seperately) the Extio F1220 can drive up to four monitors simultaneously (two analog and two DVI) at maximum resolutions of 1920x1200 per display. The physical computer system can sit up to 820-feet away, allowing users to have a near silent computing environment – ideal for studio uses. The Extio F1220 also features six USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE 1394a ports and three audio ports, one of which can serve as a single analog stereo output or an optical-S/PDIF output. Expect the Matrox Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit to arrive next quarter as a standalone unit.
- Instagram is finally adopting higher resolution images for iOS and Android in Front Page News
- "Like" not working? in Site & Forum Issues
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Save 67% on a 3 year subscription to Pogoplug Personal Backup in Front Page News
- Recommended Web Hosting for WordPress in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 build 10162 Film & TV app problem in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Confused about laser printer dpi. in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.