Matrox has announced its latest remote graphics device – the Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit. Using fiber optic cabling (sold seperately) the Extio F1220 can drive up to four monitors simultaneously (two analog and two DVI) at maximum resolutions of 1920x1200 per display. The physical computer system can sit up to 820-feet away, allowing users to have a near silent computing environment – ideal for studio uses. The Extio F1220 also features six USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE 1394a ports and three audio ports, one of which can serve as a single analog stereo output or an optical-S/PDIF output. Expect the Matrox Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit to arrive next quarter as a standalone unit.
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- Isla Vista rampage victims remembered in Real World News
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Anyone Know A Website for Step Family Member Definitions in General Discussion
- DX 12 combined video cards Nvidia and AMD on same board? supported? in Hardware Hangout
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.