Matrox has announced its latest remote graphics device – the Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit. Using fiber optic cabling (sold seperately) the Extio F1220 can drive up to four monitors simultaneously (two analog and two DVI) at maximum resolutions of 1920x1200 per display. The physical computer system can sit up to 820-feet away, allowing users to have a near silent computing environment – ideal for studio uses. The Extio F1220 also features six USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE 1394a ports and three audio ports, one of which can serve as a single analog stereo output or an optical-S/PDIF output. Expect the Matrox Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit to arrive next quarter as a standalone unit.
- Sony announces lifetime PS4 sales hit 22.3 million mark in Sony Console
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GOG Galaxy enters open beta for all to try in Computer Gaming
- EC outlines plans to illegalise geo-blocking, enforce EU digital price parity in Gamers' Hangout
- State of connected standby in latest windows 10 build in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.