Matrox has announced its latest remote graphics device – the Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit. Using fiber optic cabling (sold seperately) the Extio F1220 can drive up to four monitors simultaneously (two analog and two DVI) at maximum resolutions of 1920x1200 per display. The physical computer system can sit up to 820-feet away, allowing users to have a near silent computing environment – ideal for studio uses. The Extio F1220 also features six USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE 1394a ports and three audio ports, one of which can serve as a single analog stereo output or an optical-S/PDIF output. Expect the Matrox Extio F1220 Remote Graphics Unit to arrive next quarter as a standalone unit.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.