Electronic Arts has issued the first patch for Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, updating their new World War II first-person shooter sequel to an unknown version number. This release addresses mouse and input lag, the 999 ping bug, dedicated server CPU utilization, spawn code server hitching, and miscellaneous single-player bugs.
- Mouse and Input Lag (single and multiplayer)
- Dedicated Server CPU Utilization (multiplayer)
- 999 Ping Bug (multiplayer)
- Spawn Code Server Hitching (multiplayer)
- Miscellaneous Single Player Bug Fixes
News source: 3D Gamers