Window Media Player Classic is an enhanced version of Windows Media Player 6.4. This program can play DVDs with help of external decoders like WinDVD and it can also play Realmedia files, if realplayer one is installed.
What's New in This Release:
- mpeg2 decoder handles resolution changes better (horizontal-only was broken)
- added a sound level normalizer to the mpeg/lpcm/ac3 audio decoders, and also fixed the "echoing noise effect" of the mp3 decoder when encountering corrupted frames
- updated the web interface with chobits' new code and gifs
- local realmedia files are now opened through directshow by default (the he-aac bugfix of rm splitter 1009 is also there of course)
- removed smacker/bink support, it was requested by radgametools, so don't ask me to readd them unless you have 8000$ for the two sdk licenses.
- fixed forgetting of the audio balance setting
- experimental splitter for nut (only for video streams and no seeking yet), contact me if you have test files or know how to make them, the last win32 release of ffmpeg does not produce very good nut files
- new command to enable/disable subtitles
Download: Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 [980 KB]
News source: Free-Codecs.com