Today we have a soundcard review, submitted by nexus18 from our Reviews by Members for Members forum.
We consider all reviews that are submitted here for the front page, usually at the weekend. So if you've recently bought a new gadget and you're impressed, or even disappointed by it, let the community know by submitting a review; your review might get featured on the front page!
This is a new high end sound card from ASUS that has a lot to offer!
- Industry-leading 124dB SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) audio quality inherited from the revolutionary and widely-acclaimed Xonar Essence ST/STX
- Ultra-low jitter with premium TCXO clock source
- Clean and consistent power supply thanks to high-fidelity low-dropout (LDO) regulators and WIMA® capacitors for uncompromising sound
- Top-notch headphone amplifier supports up to 600ohm-headphone impedance with additional gain for in-ear monitors (IEMs)
- Exclusive op-amp swap kit includes three op-amps and tool for easy tone tuning
- Celebrated MUSES op-amps deliver true-to-life musicality
- Ultra-fidelity (120dB SNR) 7.1-channel output via the exclusive daughterboard
For more information on this sound card, visit here.
The sound card and accessories come in a nice attractive box with detailed information printed on most areas of the box.
Once the box is removed, we are presented with this gorgeous looking main sound card furnished with a gun metal brushed finish and a lion shaped insignia.