A Silicon Valley memory manufacturer plans to unveil what it claims to be the world's fastest memory modules at next week's Consumer Electronics Show. Patriot Memory said that it will be featuring working displays of the 1302MHz Extreme Performance PC2-10100 module. The models are over-clocked DDR-2 modules. DDR-2 chips normally operate at speeds of 667-800MHz. Although Patriot's new modules may be the fastest, the act of over-clocking a memory module is hardly a technological breakthrough, according to Nam Hyung-Kim, director and principal analyst at research firm iSuppli.
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- CB/HAM Radios in The Hobby Corner
- [Tutorial]Windows 8 to Go without Enterprise Edition in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- 2015 Stella awards! the nominees are.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Outlook.com Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Auto Tag MP3 in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.