A Silicon Valley memory manufacturer plans to unveil what it claims to be the world's fastest memory modules at next week's Consumer Electronics Show. Patriot Memory said that it will be featuring working displays of the 1302MHz Extreme Performance PC2-10100 module. The models are over-clocked DDR-2 modules. DDR-2 chips normally operate at speeds of 667-800MHz. Although Patriot's new modules may be the fastest, the act of over-clocking a memory module is hardly a technological breakthrough, according to Nam Hyung-Kim, director and principal analyst at research firm iSuppli.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Microsoft Console
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- Nvidia surprise launches the 12GB GeForce Titan X, 'the most advanced GPU ever' in Back Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- TextSecure: Encrypted messaging app for Android in Android
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.