The Microsoft Application Compatibility Analyzer gathers application inventory information from network computers and compiles this data into reports showing the application compatibility status by computer, department, or application. The tool solves many problems encountered during the early phases of software deployment.
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in Virtualization Cloud Services
- What are your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Microsoft says Cortana now integrates with Wolfram Alpha - Nope, it's not in Front Page News
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Microsoft finally turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive in Front Page News
- Microsoft rebrands Xbox Music app on iPhone to Groove in Front Page News
- Guide: How to install Windows 10 from a USB drive in Front Page News
- Xiaomi retakes the smartphone vendor crown from Apple in China in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.