Microsoft Corp. has discontinued a line of digital photo software, saying that the functions can now be found in Windows Vista and other Microsoft software. Copies of Digital Image Suite will be available while supplies last and existing customers will be supported through April 30, 2010 or three years from purchase date, whichever comes first, Microsoft said on its Digital Image Suite Web page. The software is also still available on Amazon.com.
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- GNU / Linux April 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Will it blend? - Apple Watch in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Cant see who liked my post in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Konami confirms 'Silent Hills' has been canceled in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.