Microsoft Corp. has discontinued a line of digital photo software, saying that the functions can now be found in Windows Vista and other Microsoft software. Copies of Digital Image Suite will be available while supplies last and existing customers will be supported through April 30, 2010 or three years from purchase date, whichever comes first, Microsoft said on its Digital Image Suite Web page. The software is also still available on Amazon.com.
- ~4" Windows 8.1 Phone ? in Windows Phone
- AMD to Developers: Focus Your Efforts on DirectX 12, Not Mantle in Back Page News
- Could I see which devices are which from the IP address showed? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- uTorrent client is stealing your CPU cycles to mine Bitcoins in Back Page News
- Desktop screenshots thru the years! Post yours! in General Discussion
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.