Microsoft Corp. has discontinued a line of digital photo software, saying that the functions can now be found in Windows Vista and other Microsoft software. Copies of Digital Image Suite will be available while supplies last and existing customers will be supported through April 30, 2010 or three years from purchase date, whichever comes first, Microsoft said on its Digital Image Suite Web page. The software is also still available on Amazon.com.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Man in wheelchair Robs bank in New York in Real World News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Meet the browser: Opera Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Discuss: Your first impressions of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10158 in Front Page News
- Watch Dogs - Has it gotten any better after updates? in Sony Console
- 1 of 2 fan not working plus white smoke (VIDEO) in General Discussion
- PlayStation 4 dominates Europe with ’70-90%’ of console market in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.