Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- SpaceX reusable launcher (Grasshopper) thread 2 in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.