Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- Microsoft's Lumia 530 will soon be available for just $29 off-contract in Australia in Front Page News
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- IRC security in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.