Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Impressive device, affordable price in Front Page News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.