Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Should current fake worth company be illegal? in General Discussion
- I need to find a DLL, please see screen grab. in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.