Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
- Google Security Key Challenge in Internet, Network & Security
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hacking Team gets hacked, countries using its services exposed in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.