Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- theme doesn't run properly in windows 10 in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- 7 Days: A week of Windows devices with tiny prices, iCortana, and an amazing little Pi in Front Page News
- Phonetic NSFW joke in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Brutal: College student who wants free everything humiliated on Neil Cavuto in Real World Issues
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- External Drives Randomly Missing in Hardware Hangout
- Windows Phone Internals debuts potential Windows RT 8.1 proof of concept on a Lumia 520 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.