Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Sen. Robert Menendez indicted in Domestic Politics
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- This is how Google celebrated April Fools' Day in Front Page News
- Greetings! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.