Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Anyone vape? Just started. Was so easy to quit smoking! in General Discussion
- NGO: Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.