Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over Slimmed-Down FiOS TV Package in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.