Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- How to play android games with a trackpad/keyboard or mouse? in Android
- Microsoft reportedly considering multi-billion dollar redevelopment of its Redmond campus in Front Page News
- JBL's 'Pulse 2' is a water-resistant portable speaker with 100 LED light show in Front Page News
- Downgrading from Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows Support
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
- Xbox One Exclusive: Forza 6 in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Boeing CST-100 spacecraft updates in Science Discussion News
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid toy now available in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.