Microsoft is constantly expanding VirtualEarth, the engine behind Live Search Maps. The software giant's latest move is with GlobeXplorer, an aerial and satellite imagery provider. GlobeXplorer's images will be integrated into Virtual Earth within the next few months, resulting in many changes here and there. The most significant one will cause 400,000 square miles of U.S. aerial footage to be updated with high-resolution images.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Bar vs. Church in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Need Info: Umbraco Friendly Host in Germany? in Web Design / Programming
- 3 Wishes in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.