Microsoft Getting Started on Windows Web Hosting is a subset of the complete Web hosting details found in The Microsoft Solution for Windows-based Hosting version 4.0. In order to help hosters quickly grasp the concepts and obtain practical experience in Windows-based Web hosting, Getting Started on Windows Web Hosting offers a simplified set of deployment and provisioning documentation, samples, and scripts for two basic Web hosting deployment scenarios.
- Hilarious web 3.0 startup generator! in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How to turn your Apple Watch gold in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Mac OS X Desktops: 2Q 2015 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Case for portable HDD in Hardware Hangout
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.