Microsoft Getting Started on Windows Web Hosting is a subset of the complete Web hosting details found in The Microsoft Solution for Windows-based Hosting version 4.0. In order to help hosters quickly grasp the concepts and obtain practical experience in Windows-based Web hosting, Getting Started on Windows Web Hosting offers a simplified set of deployment and provisioning documentation, samples, and scripts for two basic Web hosting deployment scenarios.
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- 3D modeling and rendering feedback in The Hobby Corner
- Migrate ESXI to new drive in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- Yamada Denki announces the thinnest Windows phone ever, called the 'Every Phone' in Front Page News
- Pax Orbis: A Law for the World in Real World Issues
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.