Microsoft Getting Started on Windows Web Hosting is a subset of the complete Web hosting details found in The Microsoft Solution for Windows-based Hosting version 4.0. In order to help hosters quickly grasp the concepts and obtain practical experience in Windows-based Web hosting, Getting Started on Windows Web Hosting offers a simplified set of deployment and provisioning documentation, samples, and scripts for two basic Web hosting deployment scenarios.
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- .htaccess: Hotlinking Not Working in Web Design / Programming
- css menu creator in Web Design / Programming
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Isla Vista rampage victims remembered in Real World News
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Is Windows 10 faster or more optimized than 8? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.