It would appear that the San Francisco Chronicle misquoted Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division, in regards to Microsoft passing the 1-million-Zunes-sold mark. Many websites, including Neowin, used the write-up of the interview as a source instead of using the mp3 recording. We apologize for our mistake. Cesar Menendez, a Microsoft employee working on Zune, cleared up the confusion with the following words on his blog: "So for the record, we haven't made any official announcements on our sales numbers. We are on track, though, to sell one million devices before the end of the fiscal year (June 30). In addition, we've achieved our goal of being the number 2 player in the hard-drive category."
- Android M may be announced at Google I/O 2015 in Front Page News
- Universal Apps -- How Do They Work? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- We Texans are brave enough to resist Pentagon in Domestic Politics
- Using IRC (same account) on multiple iDevices in Software Discussion & Support
- UFO Caught On Camera - 2015 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Android Apps will ONLY run on ARM-based systems in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- anyway to repair corrupt ost files for all users in Software Discussion & Support
- 50 second Black Screen before sign-in in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.