It would appear that the San Francisco Chronicle misquoted Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division, in regards to Microsoft passing the 1-million-Zunes-sold mark. Many websites, including Neowin, used the write-up of the interview as a source instead of using the mp3 recording. We apologize for our mistake. Cesar Menendez, a Microsoft employee working on Zune, cleared up the confusion with the following words on his blog: "So for the record, we haven't made any official announcements on our sales numbers. We are on track, though, to sell one million devices before the end of the fiscal year (June 30). In addition, we've achieved our goal of being the number 2 player in the hard-drive category."
- Old site, strange problem with IE 11 in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- AppleCare+ users to get battery replacement once it hits 80 percent health in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.