It would appear that the San Francisco Chronicle misquoted Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's Entertainment and Devices Division, in regards to Microsoft passing the 1-million-Zunes-sold mark. Many websites, including Neowin, used the write-up of the interview as a source instead of using the mp3 recording. We apologize for our mistake. Cesar Menendez, a Microsoft employee working on Zune, cleared up the confusion with the following words on his blog: "So for the record, we haven't made any official announcements on our sales numbers. We are on track, though, to sell one million devices before the end of the fiscal year (June 30). In addition, we've achieved our goal of being the number 2 player in the hard-drive category."
- Download steam games that require a 64bit os on a 32bit machine? in Computer Gaming
- How to get better coverage downstairs? in Internet Network Security
- Fallout 4 in Gamers Hangout
- Cortana's iPhone adventure begins with a limited TestFlight in Front Page News
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Bill Gates said to launch multi-billion dollar clean energy tech initiative on Monday in Front Page News
- Kmart Australia suffers data breach in Front Page News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.