Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Tech support horror in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Top Ten Signs Your Relationship Is On The Rocks in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- 2012 R2 Essentials VPN in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- VMs Replication and Backup Questions in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.