Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- Graphics Card suggestions ~£100 in Hardware Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- My computer has been hacked. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- The Jimquisition: The Asset Flip in Gamers' Hangout
- Polari IRC in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Anyone Know A Good Kindle To PDF Converter Program? in Software Discussion & Support
- Space mining is now... in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.