Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Odd password field question in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.