Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.