Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- U.K. Cops Arrest 6 Teens Linked to Sony, Microsoft Cyber-Attacks in Gamers Hangout
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Here is what's new in Windows 10 build 10532 in Front Page News
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- London preacher who called for gays to be killed now facing terror charges in Domestic Politics
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 (Build 10.0.10240) discussion & upgrade experience in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.