Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- Website builder just to show what products we sell? in General Discussion
- 4K display in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- The unsolvable computer problem...? in Hardware Hangout
- Helped friend apply for a job, he was asked "Equality" questions in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.