Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- It’s about time: Google vows to fix the worst thing about its Chrome browser in Back Page News
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Pentagon plans long-range missile defense radar in Alaska in Science Discussion & News
- Complete Switch to *NIX and Linux: May 17, 2015 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- SourceForge grabs GIMP for Windows’ account, wraps installer in bundle-pushing adware in Back Page News
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.