Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- Konami now charging for insurance in MGS5 in Gamers Hangout
- Your Microsoft Account identifier is stored in plain text, exposing you online in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
- Deus Ex Pre-order Bollocks in Gamers Hangout
- Universal apps from Facebook and Instagram coming to Windows 10 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.