Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) 2003 Enterprise Edition manages identities and coordinates user details from an organization's many sources of identity data. Using MIIS, you can combine identity information for a given user or resource into a single, logical view. MIIS 2003 Enterprise Edition also automates the provisioning of new and updated identity data, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive administration and the need to manually add, delete, or update identity information, groups, and user accounts. MIIS also include both user self-service and helpdesk password management capabilities.
- Usable compressed folder. in Software Discussion & Support
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 for phones build 10070 leaked image shows updated Start screen in Front Page News
- U.S. military base gets a visit from a "Halo" Warthog vehicle in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ULA Vulcan launcher: updates in Science Discussion & News
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.