Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Ruins of the Soviet space shuttle program in Science Discussion & News
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [REQ] Networked KVM in Hardware Hangout
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 6) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.