Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Technically, Windows 10 is free for anyone and a little bit annoying! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- High system memory/ possible memory leak in Build 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- France to force big supermarkets to give unsold food to charities in Real World Issues
- Hello Everybody! My name is Cross in Introduce Yourself
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 will be completed this week in Front Page News
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.