Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Windows 8 misisng functionality from 7 explorer in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Send Fart in a Jar, only $10 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows Update in Windows XP in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Yemeni group hacks 3,000 Saudi govt computers to reveal top secret docs – report in Real World News
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- My computer has been hacked. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Pentagon plans long-range missile defense radar in Alaska in Science Discussion & News
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.