Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Racially offensive skit mars A.C., Holy Spirit basketball game in Real World News
- Microsoft announces partnership with Deutsche Telekom to promote devices and services in Front Page News
- Valve unveils Source 2 Engine at GDC 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- DOJ: Ferguson Officials Send Emails Suggesting Black Abortion Will Lower Crime in Real World News
- Special limited MGS5 PlayStation 4 announced in Sony Console
- Microsoft has updated Sway again, this time with improved OneNote integration and more in Front Page News
- Snowden archive aims to 'piece together the bigger picture' in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.