Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- College Classes - Are some really necessary? in General Discussion
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to exit Pakistan, after government demanded unrestricted access to its servers in Front Page News
- Help with The Elder Scrolls Online frame rate drop in Computer Gaming
- Cortana's iPhone adventure begins with a limited TestFlight in Front Page News
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Alleged renders of the cancelled Nokia/Microsoft Mercury surface online in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.