Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Is This the Minions’ First Step to Claiming “World Domination”? in Jokes Funny Stuff
- First images of Microsoft's new flagship phone show up online, clad in an engineering shell in Front Page News
- New build of Windows 10 Mobile is being prepped for release, version will be greater than 10240 in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils new Chatpad keyboard for Xbox One, available to pre-order now in Front Page News
- OST to PST in Software Discussion Support
- Neowin.net Terraria Server in Computer Gaming
- What are your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.