Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Bit coin Mining, good or bad? in The Neobahn
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.