Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Microsoft's new browser, Spartan, gets detailed in a plethora of new images in Front Page News
- Things to never say to a customer in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- The easiest way to get 60fps frame interpolation playback using MPC-HC, MPC-BE in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.