Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Ex-Halo composer, Marty O'Donnell wins lawsuit against Bungie in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to acquire Good Technology for $425 million in Front Page News
- Slow Right click context menu on Modern Apps in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.