Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers' Hangout
- 4 British Sailors Charged with Sexually Assaulting Woman in N.S. in Real World Issues
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- What's your preferred track rating system: hearts, stars or halve stars? in Poll Station
- Roommate fight over iPhone vs Android ends in arrests in Real World Issues
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.