Microsoft Live Labs has unveiled Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services. It allows adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing, as well as the discovery of the public lists of other users. The Listas Community Section gives members (Live ID required) a number of highlights of the most popular and random items from around the community of public lists such as the most used tags, the hottest lists, and prolific contributors. Adding other people's lists (or any RSS feed) to your own Listas is also possible. With the Listas Toolbar for Internet Explorer, it is possible to create lists from anything found on a web page: search results, wish lists, videos and so on.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Mobile ads behaving badly, the May 15 update (report here) in Site & Forum Issues
- Free game of the month: NBA Jam (iOS) (AUS, possibly others) in Mobile Gaming
- PCI-E extension/riser cable in Hardware Hangout
- Start menu Project Spartan tile in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- $75,000 Lottery Winner Leaves With Only $75 in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Elon Musk has created a school in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.