The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Math problem from 9th grade that's stuck on my mind ... in General Discussion
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Meet the browser: Microsoft Edge Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.