The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Windows Phone 10 Concept (In Progress) in Microsoft Beta
- The spy who came in from al-Qaeda in Real World Issues
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Clash of Clans (Honest Game Trailers) in Gamers' Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Running a central antivirus on WS2012R2 for domain clients in Software Discussion & Support
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.