The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Boehner Will Resign From Congress in Domestic Politics
- Cheapest way to get a 10Gb (e?) link between 2 machines. in Internet Network Security
- Foxit Reader 18.104.22.1689 in Front Page News
- Best gaming keyboard ? in Hardware Hangout
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.