The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Slow Right click context menu on Modern Apps in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- BlackBerry to acquire Good Technology for $425 million in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Hands-on: First impressions of Nest's new 3rd generation "Learning" Thermostat in Front Page News
- Microsoft says there are now 7 million Windows Insiders in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.