The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- HTC wants your help testing its future products, including new devices in Front Page News
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
- Get HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN for free via Square Enix Store in Computer Gaming
- TWEAK: Enable HPET (in BIOS and OS) for better performance and FPS in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- Yamada Denki announces the thinnest Windows phone ever, called the 'Every Phone' in Front Page News
- Google can remotely unlock most Android devices by court order in Front Page News
- Found this while looking at older Picture Thread images in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Lumia Numbering in Windows Mobile
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.