The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Hands on video of iPhone 6 assembled parts.. in iPhone/iOS
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 2014 game release dates (Sept. - Dec.) in Gamers' Hangout
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.