The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Security software where OFF means OFF? in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.