The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is the new managed code programming model for Windows®. It combines the power of the .NET Framework version 2.0 with new technologies for building applications that have visually compelling user experiences, seamless communication across technology boundaries, and the ability to support a wide range of business processes. These new technologies are Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows CardSpace. The .NET Framework 3.0 is included as part of the Windows Vista operating system; you can install it or uninstall it using Windows Features Control Panel. This redistributable package is for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Minecraft snapshot 15w14a – The Love and Hugs Update in Computer Gaming
- Happy Birthday Marcel! (Redmak) in Site Announcements
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
- How to fix this? in Web Design / Programming
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.