The wait is finally over and Visual Studio 2008 has been released for immediate download via MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Express editions are also available for download via Microsoft's website. "On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System. Developers of all levels – from hobbyists to enterprise development teams – now have a consistent, secure and reliable solution for developing applications for the latest platforms: the Web, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Office system, and beyond."
- How do I edit a project template used in Visual Studio? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- SlackUI: Dedicated Slack client for Windows! in Software created by our members
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.