The wait is finally over and Visual Studio 2008 has been released for immediate download via MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Express editions are also available for download via Microsoft's website. "On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System. Developers of all levels – from hobbyists to enterprise development teams – now have a consistent, secure and reliable solution for developing applications for the latest platforms: the Web, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Office system, and beyond."
- Redirected to YouTube a lot in Site & Forum Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.