The wait is finally over and Visual Studio 2008 has been released for immediate download via MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Express editions are also available for download via Microsoft's website. "On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System. Developers of all levels – from hobbyists to enterprise development teams – now have a consistent, secure and reliable solution for developing applications for the latest platforms: the Web, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Office system, and beyond."
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Africentric school enrols 56 students for September in Real World News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.