The wait is finally over and Visual Studio 2008 has been released for immediate download via MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Express editions are also available for download via Microsoft's website. "On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System. Developers of all levels – from hobbyists to enterprise development teams – now have a consistent, secure and reliable solution for developing applications for the latest platforms: the Web, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Office system, and beyond."
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Play Pac Man on your street with Google Maps in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- SteelSeries are selling a "Pro Gaming Suit" onesie in Gamers' Hangout
- Etoro? Anyone use it? in General Discussion
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Amazon Dash : Getting low? Push the button : it's on it's way in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.