The wait is finally over and Visual Studio 2008 has been released for immediate download via MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Express editions are also available for download via Microsoft's website. "On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System. Developers of all levels – from hobbyists to enterprise development teams – now have a consistent, secure and reliable solution for developing applications for the latest platforms: the Web, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, the 2007 Office system, and beyond."
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sword-wielding bipolar man in elf costume stabs BMW, fights criminal charges in trial in Real World News
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.