Microsoft has sent out invitations for participation in a pre-release program dubbed the "Windows Live Beta Community". The e-mail asks its recipient to head over to the Invitations section at Microsoft Connect and input the included invitation ID, after signing in with a valid Windows Live ID. A survey normally ensues, but this time the go button takes the invitee directly to the Windows Live Beta Community web page. The page isn't anything special but it is more extensive than typical beta pages. For now, it is structured into 7 areas which answer simple FAQs. It is evident that the program is aimed at beta testers who are particularly active and genuinely want to help Microsoft develop and improve Windows Live products. What Microsoft has planned for these testers, however, is currently unclear, but the software giant made sure to throw out many Thank Yous already.
- Deleting files in win10 in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How To Copy A Playlist (The Actual MP3'S) From A Windows PC (iTunes) To An Android Device in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Hyper-V and backups in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.