Microsoft has sent out invitations for participation in a pre-release program dubbed the "Windows Live Beta Community". The e-mail asks its recipient to head over to the Invitations section at Microsoft Connect and input the included invitation ID, after signing in with a valid Windows Live ID. A survey normally ensues, but this time the go button takes the invitee directly to the Windows Live Beta Community web page. The page isn't anything special but it is more extensive than typical beta pages. For now, it is structured into 7 areas which answer simple FAQs. It is evident that the program is aimed at beta testers who are particularly active and genuinely want to help Microsoft develop and improve Windows Live products. What Microsoft has planned for these testers, however, is currently unclear, but the software giant made sure to throw out many Thank Yous already.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Changing IP configuration on NIC does not work - any reason why that would happen? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- Back in windows app in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Odd noises when steering car and stopping in The Neobahn
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.