Microsoft has sent out invitations for participation in a pre-release program dubbed the "Windows Live Beta Community". The e-mail asks its recipient to head over to the Invitations section at Microsoft Connect and input the included invitation ID, after signing in with a valid Windows Live ID. A survey normally ensues, but this time the go button takes the invitee directly to the Windows Live Beta Community web page. The page isn't anything special but it is more extensive than typical beta pages. For now, it is structured into 7 areas which answer simple FAQs. It is evident that the program is aimed at beta testers who are particularly active and genuinely want to help Microsoft develop and improve Windows Live products. What Microsoft has planned for these testers, however, is currently unclear, but the software giant made sure to throw out many Thank Yous already.
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Gateway and Routing help in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Don't be racist ... be like Mario! in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Super Mario 64 – First Level Recreated in Unity Engine, Playable in Your Browser in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.