Microsoft has sent out invitations for participation in a pre-release program dubbed the "Windows Live Beta Community". The e-mail asks its recipient to head over to the Invitations section at Microsoft Connect and input the included invitation ID, after signing in with a valid Windows Live ID. A survey normally ensues, but this time the go button takes the invitee directly to the Windows Live Beta Community web page. The page isn't anything special but it is more extensive than typical beta pages. For now, it is structured into 7 areas which answer simple FAQs. It is evident that the program is aimed at beta testers who are particularly active and genuinely want to help Microsoft develop and improve Windows Live products. What Microsoft has planned for these testers, however, is currently unclear, but the software giant made sure to throw out many Thank Yous already.
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- NASA NextSTEP advanced project awards in Science Discussion & News
- Can't open ACSM eBook files on Windows 8.1 tablet in Software Discussion & Support
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.