Microsoft has sent out invitations for participation in a pre-release program dubbed the "Windows Live Beta Community". The e-mail asks its recipient to head over to the Invitations section at Microsoft Connect and input the included invitation ID, after signing in with a valid Windows Live ID. A survey normally ensues, but this time the go button takes the invitee directly to the Windows Live Beta Community web page. The page isn't anything special but it is more extensive than typical beta pages. For now, it is structured into 7 areas which answer simple FAQs. It is evident that the program is aimed at beta testers who are particularly active and genuinely want to help Microsoft develop and improve Windows Live products. What Microsoft has planned for these testers, however, is currently unclear, but the software giant made sure to throw out many Thank Yous already.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Two High School Seniors Could Get Prison Time For An Alarm Clock Prank in Real World News
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- High school seniors sacrifice class trip to donate to principal's cancer care in Real World News
- Blank Spam Messages in Internet, Network & Security
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.