Microsoft has released the latest service pack for SQL Server 2005. It includes all pre-service pack 3 updates as well as a few extras, including: SharePoint integrated mode has new optimizations for loading reports faster than before, PDF export update to use subsets of fonts when Unicode characters from non-English languages are used, and some inter-compatibility updates between 2005 and 2008 SQL Server platforms. This release applies to all versions of SQL 2005 Server, including Enterprise, Developer, and Express.
- Who is running DNSSEC domains, using validation for thier dns? in Internet, Network & Security
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Download flash video in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Could I see which devices are which from the IP addresses or hostname? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.