Microsoft has released the latest service pack for SQL Server 2005. It includes all pre-service pack 3 updates as well as a few extras, including: SharePoint integrated mode has new optimizations for loading reports faster than before, PDF export update to use subsets of fonts when Unicode characters from non-English languages are used, and some inter-compatibility updates between 2005 and 2008 SQL Server platforms. This release applies to all versions of SQL 2005 Server, including Enterprise, Developer, and Express.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- What is neowin.net and why is my computer sending HTTP POST messages to neowin.net/spy? in Introduce Yourself
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Windows 9 teased by Microsoft China; confirms name in the process in Front Page News
- Saints Row Writer Accepts Anita Sarkeesian's Critique of His Games in Gamers' Hangout
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.