Microsoft has released the latest service pack for SQL Server 2005. It includes all pre-service pack 3 updates as well as a few extras, including: SharePoint integrated mode has new optimizations for loading reports faster than before, PDF export update to use subsets of fonts when Unicode characters from non-English languages are used, and some inter-compatibility updates between 2005 and 2008 SQL Server platforms. This release applies to all versions of SQL 2005 Server, including Enterprise, Developer, and Express.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III beta now open to all on Xbox One and PC in Front Page News
- Rainmeter - Still Relevant With Windows 10? in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- I'm now on Android, need some tips for launcher lockscreen etc in Android
- Interesting article on the Future of Firefox in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.