Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services previously unveiled by Microsoft Live Labs, has been updated with new features and improved designs. New community lists like popular tags, recently created lists, and top users are all now available both in Listas and through RSS, in addition to the ability of adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing. Task lists have also been added. Improvements to printing support, history and version management, and many other additions and refinements round out the update. A Live ID is required for membership.
- Will Intel 4600 graphics drive a 27 inch 2650x1440 Display? in Hardware Hangout
- Chromium will support MS pointer events in Back Page News
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [Android]Dragon War - A Fantasy SLG in Mobile Gaming
- Can't scroll down with mouse in Web Design / Programming
- Sling TV Support a Joke :) in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.