Listas, a tool for the creation, management and sharing of lists, notes, favourites, and similar services previously unveiled by Microsoft Live Labs, has been updated with new features and improved designs. New community lists like popular tags, recently created lists, and top users are all now available both in Listas and through RSS, in addition to the ability of adding, editing and sharing lists with others for reading or wiki-style editing. Task lists have also been added. Improvements to printing support, history and version management, and many other additions and refinements round out the update. A Live ID is required for membership.
- What do you use bookmarks for? in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Universal Apps -- How Do They Work? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Desktop & ESXi Build Review in Hardware Hangout
- neowin deals not following email settings in Site & Forum Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- WPS Office Personal Edition 184.108.40.20650 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.