Microsoft Corporation has released a new version of its Windows Live Search for Mobile service. The update includes single click directions for all businesses and street addresses in the United States; additional details for U.S. businesses (including neighbourhood, business category, and cuisine); hours of operation (when available); photos (up to two); and reviews (up to ten) for U.S. businesses. In addition, improved movie show times and critics' ratings are available through Instant Answers. It is also now possible to zoom in and out to pre-defined levels on all maps or click to advance to the next waypoint for routing maps. Let us know how the new version works you.
- Breaking: Google has a new logo in Web Design Programming
- Xbox Rewards resets MyVIP stats and changes terms, faces huge customer backlash in Front Page News
- Windows 10 claims 5.21% of the desktop OS market share in just one month in Front Page News
- First Look: This is Tronsmart's $150 Ara X5 Windows 10 Mini PC in Front Page News
- Woman who claimed she was 'allergic to Wi-Fi' gets disability allowance from French court in Real World News
- (French tourist) Natalie Amyot who fell pregnant releases Youtube video to find baby's father in Real World News
- Wikipedia blocks 381 accounts for "dishonest editing" (aka: being paid to edit) in Front Page News
- Modafinil, Alternatives in the UK in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.