Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Download Manager Advice / Setup in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.