Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- What are you listening to? (2014 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Seagate harddrive in Hardware Hangout
- XHTML/CSS/XML in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.