Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- The 12 greatest video game 'Easter eggs' in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Mario Kart 8 To Receive Blistering 200cc Class In Free Update in Nintendo Console
- Windows Phone takes 10% market share in Europe, struggles everywhere else in Front Page News
- EE promises "never-ending power" with free portable smartphone chargers for all customers in Front Page News
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Indiana pizzeria swarmed with negative Yelp reviews after saying it won't cater gay weddings in Real World Issues
- EU regulators ready to file antitrust lawsuit against Google in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.