Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- [UK] Members Location Query in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.