Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Hands-on: A closer look at Microsoft's Band 2 in Front Page News
- Matthew Garrett Forks the Linux Kernel in Back Page News
- Office 2016 available now via Home Use Program in Microsoft Windows Support
- Planned Parenthood gets $1M in ObamaCare grants in Domestic Politics
- HP continues to follow in Surface's footsteps with the Spectre x2 in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Spec Showdown: Surface Book vs MacBook Pro vs Dell XPS 13 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.