Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- IDC: Apple Watch takes 20% of wearable device market, with 3.6m shipments last quarter in Front Page News
- Stephen Chowles jailed for baby rape and torture images in Real World News
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Bendable screen prototype provides input for phones in Front Page News
- Alienware laptops to gain Thunderbolt 3 and improved displays in Front Page News
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- Recommendations for new routers in Internet Network Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.