Neowin members (thanks DJLunacy for the initial post) are reporting that Microsoft's webmail service, Hotmail, is currently upgrading users from 250MB to 1GB. Windows Live Mail has a maximum of 2GB storage, but many users don't wish to use it, and therefore were stuck on 250MB.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.xxxxx in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.