Microsoft may not have taken care of the monster power brick, console overheating problems or the red rings of death but the company seems to have addressed the issue of the Xbox 360's extremely loud DVD drive. Microsoft has replaced the current Toshiba-Samsung and Hitachi-LG drives with BenQ VAD6038 DVD drives in the Xbox 360 consoles manufactured in November 2006 onward. According to user reports, the new Philips-based drive is extremely quiet compared to its predecessor and even loads games faster. The fact that Microsoft is making hardware changes to its console results in a few questions. What else will they change? Maybe a bigger hard disk drive? Is the Zephyr really coming?
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- need resources from window 8.1 from the imageres.dll in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Vista RTM purble place game on xp? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.